Part time - Recruiting Now
We are currently looking for eligible people to work approximately 8 to 12 hours per week.
Duties will include :- merchandising, customer advice, stock replenishment and general retail duties.
We have positions available in our Derby and Burton Upon Trent Store.
If you are interested in this position then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information is kept completely confidential and we will respond to all suitable candidates.
- Perform alterations and repairs on various types of clothing and garments
- Take measurements and make adjustments to ensure proper fit
- Sew, stitch, and hem garments using appropriate techniques and equipment
- Replace zippers, buttons, and other fasteners as needed
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for garment modifications
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Proven experience as a tailor or seamstress
- Proficiency in using sewing machines and other tailoring tools
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and alteration techniques
- Attention to detail and precision in measurements and stitching
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills to interact with team members
If you have a passion for fashion and possess the necessary skills to create perfectly tailored garments, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and contribute to creating exceptional clothing for our valued customers.
Part-time hours: 24-37.5 per week
Salary: £11.00-£13.00 per hour
8 Hour shift (Day shift - Monday to Friday)
Ability to commute/relocate: Derby - reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience: Sewing - 1 year (preferred)